Sweet Lincoln's Mullet!

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Jesse and the Big Ass Beer List

Blah...Many beers, too little time.



Rodenbach: Grand Cru & the straight up Flemish red (or is it brown I can't remember now)

Weinhestephaner

Franziskaner

Paulaner

Weyerbacher: Any brew...good solid brewery

Dogfish Head: Don't care if you like them or not, fantastic brewery because they take chances and 3/4 of you do not. All beers are good, you just might not like them all, hell I don't like them all, but I trust that I will enjoy the experiment.

Unibroue: Same as the Weyerbacher...solid, all good, simply dependent on the type of beer you want. Mostly bottle fermented though, so I believe stouts are out.

Victory: Again good.

Berkshire Brewing: Again, I say again...good.

Flying Dog: So I say...again.

Sierra Nevada: Just cuz I have never encountered a bad beer from them....

Magic Hat: I don't care what anyone says, these ARE good brews, but they all taste like No.9 (they have that MAGIC HAT taste). So to me only No.9 is good, the rest is derivative, good but still a minor change on the same.

Thomas Hardy: Awesome if you can afford it; 20 usd for a 4 pack...:O(

I'll add more later...MUCH MORE...

Does this include liquor?

No comments:

Post a Comment